[icon-discuss] Re: Using GMail on the Icon and Braille Plus

  • From: Maia Scott <maiamoves@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 19:52:50 -0800 (PST)

For what its worth, I ran Gmail quite comfortably as my default mail account
and my only account.  It pulled up my mail with little concern.
When I tried to add my yahoo account, things would get discomboobulated unless
I switched various things before using the other account. -- that is until my
icon reverted to bare minimal factory presets (been too frustrated to try to
work it again so its still sitting on my counter with its battery cover off.)