[icon-discuss] Upcoming Features

  • From: "Eric SS" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:36:51 -0400

Could we have a list of the things to expect fairly soon in the Braille
Plus/Icon.  I am really trying to decide if this is the tool for me and I
know there seems to be so much in the works.  I understand that telephone
and GPS are maybe long-term goals, but how soon might we seen things like
enhancements to the media player, such as being able to adjust the speed of
playback, read other formats and the status of Audible.com.

I don't mean to ask for a rehashing of things, but any general time lines
would be most helpful.

All thanks!