[icon-discuss] Re: Up Date to Address book request

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 19:50:44 -0500

I am in Texas, and we need a Country field in this Nation. . . I meant
State.

G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who
were guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who
questioned the most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

Chase Crispin <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/11/2008 04:15 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
[icon-discuss] Re: Up Date to Address book request

I would like to see a country field.  It wouldn't do me any good, as I am
in the US, but
I no it would be useful for others.  Could it be a setting, so if we
didn't want to set
it, we wouldn't have to see it?