[icon-discuss] Re: Up Date to Address book request

  • From: "FRED GISSONI" <fgissoni@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:10:00 -0400

I've done it too.  If I write in computer braille (ASCII really) it works
without a problem.

>>> PRADER@xxxxxxx 04/11/08 10:06AM >>>
Hmm. Isn't it already?  I did a zip code yesterday and I had to use the lower
cell, which would indicate it is.

Of course, I didn't put any letters in there, but I would think since it uses
lower numbers, you could right the letters next to the numbers, using the shift
key to capitalize.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> bmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/11/08 09:56AM >>>
as long as we are on this one, could the zip code field be alpha numeric?
For those outside the u.s, this would be really useful.

Brian.