[icon-discuss] Re: USB keyboards

  • From: "Eric SS" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:20:23 -0400

Keep us updated if you find one.  I would like it for many purposes.  I do
have the Bluetooth Sierra, but it doesn't quite meet my needs.

I had heard description of the one being sold with the Small Talk Ultra by
GW Micro and it sounded fairly decent.  When I called their sales to ask if
they would sell it separately, I was given a very abrupt no and when I
inquired what brand it was so I might find it elsewhere, I was told "I am
not in purchasing so I can't help you."  CLICK.

Many thanks for anything you find out.