[icon-discuss] Re: Two play list problems

  • From: Yerba Bruja <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 21:42:11 -0400

Thanks Paul. I realized that when I attempted to send tracks to a playlist today. I was able when bringing up the menu key to find the option that allowed me to add the tracks to the playlist from a folder, and this time I am hearing them in order. I realized later that this option didn't seem to appear when I would first bring up the menu key, but I had to reset the unit for some other problem and now I seee the option.

Thanks a lot and to everybody else that opined on this problem. Your suggestions were very helpful.

Marta
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>