[icon-discuss] Two Questions

  • From: "Linda Gehres" <ljgehres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 10:31:00 -0700

Hi All.  Thanks in advance for your help on these questions.
1. I'm trying to update my rather voluminous music catalogue, close to two thousand songs. I generally use the player in songs mode with shuffle turned on. The announcement says I have something like 350 songs. I've switched on "rebuild the catalogue". Will this update my media player so that it recognizes everything? 2. How does one determine how much room the Braille+ hard drive has been utilized and how much empty space remains within the drive to add new stuff? Also, to answer another question, I downloaded a book from Bookshare last night and although it did appear after several minutes to download the entire book, the Braille+ didn't tell me that it was done loading the book. It did, apparently, take awhile, but I was also trying to update the music catalogue at the same time so this may have had an effect.
Thanks again.

Linda Gehres