[icon-discuss] Trouble with Hard Drive

  • From: "Zachary Kline" <klinez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 18:13:10 -0700

Hi,
I was having some problems in copying the 1.1.1 update to the Icon. For some reason it seemed to freeze about 41% or so. I tried to forceably abort the copying, which didn't seem to work. I"m not entirely sure what happened, but for some reason the copy dialogue ended up seemingly being replaced by a blank window with the title bar "Copying...", which I couldn't cancel. I had to close it. Now, after disconnecting from the Icon, I can't get it to reenter disk drive mode. File Explorer claims there are only three folders, and nothing else: the browser-tmp folder, the library folder which has seemingly lost all my books, and the music folder. When I try to reenter disk drive mode it says I don't have enough space for synchronization. What I'm wondering here is how I can just wipe it clean, or preferably not have to do that? I'm not sure what happened.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
Zack.