[icon-discuss] Re: Thumb Braille

  • From: Kevin Jones <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:07:41 -0500

in thumb braille the 1 4 7 keys provide dots 1 2 and 3 and the keys 3 6 9 provide dots 4 5 6 it does work but i still wish it was made more ergonomic for the hands no matter how spacial it appears visually :)

William Rivera wrote:
Hi, I am wondering if anyone has used thumb Braille on the Icon. I can not seem to get the middle collumn of keys to give me additional Braille. such as number 2 for dots 1 and 3, number 5 for dots 1, 2, 3, number 8 for dots 4 and six and number 0 for 4, 5, 6. For example, if I want to get Braille letter P, I am supposed to hit numbers 5 and number 3 at the same time as mentioned in the user guide but it does not work. Should I be activating some other feature to get those keys to work in thumb Braille? Let me know.
thanks,
Bill
Miami Beach, FL