[icon-discuss] Thumb Braille

  • From: "William Rivera" <billmyster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 06:21:49 -0400

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has used thumb Braille on the Icon.  I can not
seem to get the middle collumn of keys to give me additional Braille.  such as
number 2 for dots 1 and 3, number 5 for dots 1, 2, 3, number 8 for dots 4 and
six and number 0 for 4, 5, 6.  For example, if I want to get Braille letter P,
I am supposed to hit numbers 5 and number 3 at the same time as mentioned in
the user guide but it does not work.  Should I be activating some other feature
to get those keys to work in thumb Braille?  Let me know.
thanks,
Bill
Miami Beach, FL