[icon-discuss] Re: Think Outside Sierra and the Braille+

  • From: "CB" <cnoc78@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 20:46:02 -0500

Anyone know someone who owns a Small Talk ultra? maybe we could have them take a look at their keyboard and see if we can figure out who made it. It seems like GW would have bought it from someone else rather then making it themselves.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Keys" <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>