[icon-discuss] Re: System Access Mobile Network and Braille Plus

  • From: "Linda Gehres" <ljgehres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 17:26:53 -0700

Hi Sharon,
I haven't accessed the System Access Mobile network, but I noticed a podcast on Blind Cool Tech which says that you can indeed access and download materials from it. I don't know this for sure, so please forgive, but I gather that movies or books that you'd download from System Access go into the library folder similarly to Bookshare content.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon" <mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx>