[icon-discuss] Re: Status menu question with the braille plus

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 16:40:25 -0700

i-chord will give you program specific status if pressed twice quickly, and repeat the last thing spoken if pressed once. You can also press i-chord followed by h-chord to spell the last thing spoken. You cannot use i-chord to get to the status menu as you cannot press and hold chord commands to perform an action. There is currently no chord command for entering the Status Menu.

----- Original Message ----- From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>