[icon-discuss] Something I have noticed

  • From: "Jane Dickison" <dorajane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 15:02:09 -0700

You know? The past day I have been feeling that something wasn't quite right but couldn't put my finger on it. I just discovered that when I reset my system I heard the sounds you are supposed to hear when going into a folder or application. I wasn't hearing them yesterday. I am hearing them today. Another thing, I was unable to go back and forth between applications. That is also fixed after resetting. I just thought you might want to have the benefit of my experience. Resetting is sometimes good.

Jane

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>