[icon-discuss] Re: Several questions from a fairly new user

  • From: Jennifer Jesso <jen_jesso@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 09:17:07 -0700

I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my question. It's good to know that
the battery and volume seem normal on my unit. Also, someone asked which
software version I have, which is version 1.1 build 4. In regards to the
journal question, I figured out that I can press the cancel button to get out
of the content editing area edit the rest of the entr before posting, rather
than using okay like the help says.
I have another question that's just happened in the past day or two. Whenever I
try to use the music player, the Braille+ does nothing, just sits there. It
says the music player is running in the task manager, but when I am in the
music player itself (after selecting songs or a playlist to play) it just sits
there. I can't access any menus or use any other keys, or even exit, but I can
go to the applications menu and do things from there, and go to the task
manager to stop the music player. I've tried resetting my Braille+ and that's
done nothing. Does anyone know of anything else I can do to fix it, and what
might have caused it? Besides the book reader the music player is what I use
most on my Braille+, so I'd really like it back.
Thanks!
Jen