[icon-discuss] Setting Up Braille-Plus for Email

  • From: "Esther Levegnale" <elevegnale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:48:46 -0500

Hello!

I am a Braille-Plus user who uses AT&T Yahoo for my email provider.  I cannot
seem to get my Braille-Plus configured so that I may send/receive/reply to
emails.  I have been on the phone both with APH Technical Support as well as
AT&T Technical Support and all I am able to do is to receive messages, but I
cannot send messages or replies in return.  According to AT&T, all my configs
on my computer are correct.

If there are any AT&T Yahoo users out there, any help you can provide would be
tremendously appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Esther Levegnale