[icon-discuss] Retrieving Recordings

  • From: "Lisa Salinger" <lisasali@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 21:08:29 -0400

Hello,
    I did a superbly brainless thing tonight, and am hoping someone can help me
out.  I used the Icon to record several files for a client.  I then went to
transfer them to my computer so I could burn them to CD.  The problem is, I
can't find them.  They show up when I go into the record menu, but not in file
explorer.  In my infinite wisdom, I inadvertently saved them to the flash
drive.  I went through several folders with potentially promising names, but
can't find my files.  Any suggestions would be great.  If this helps at all, I
did not choose a record option in the menus, just pressed the record button.
Many thanks.

Lisa Salinger
and Joie, Guide/SD
lisasali@xxxxxxxx