[icon-discuss] Re: Repair

  • From: "John Esak" <john@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <craig.borne@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:05:00 -0500

Google for Logitech Wireless Headphones.  They were $99, cheaper if you look
hard. They are great. There is a little rectangular transmitter that plugs
into the top of the Icon/BP.  Then you put the wireless guys on your head
and you're off to the races.  Great sound.

There is a button on the little transmitter and a button on the headset....
you have to hold these both together to turn them on and sync the two
wireless devices to each other. A beep is heard when this is done... so you
don't have to see to get it going.  A blue light also comes on when they are
synced and ready.  Both the transmitter and the headset have teeny tiny USB
jacks and the system comes with a 110 volt power adaptor that has two teeny
tiny USB plugs.so you can keep them  charging while you aren't using it.

John

  _____