[icon-discuss] Reading Beta Test Copy Of User Guide

  • From: "Bob Martin" <kc3fi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ICON Discuss" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:32:12 -0400

Hi:

Not shure where this belongs but for some reason my ZoomText reader can read
the original User Guide that came with my Braille Plus but not the copy from
the Test Site.  I like to try to execute tasks on the Braille Plus while
following the guide on my regular PC. In continuous read programs, ZTX won't
go beyont the headers at the top of the page.  Tried this over and over.
From the disk, all is well but not when viewing the 2010 version that
downloads from the site.  Wonder if the two versions are in different
formats, one of which ZTX doesn't understand?

.Please help with this and I will leave you alone for a while!
Bob

EchoLink Node - 55127
Please visit http://www.wan-leatonks.net.