[icon-discuss] Re: RSS reader problems unbearable now

  • From: "kaye zimpher" <kayezimpher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 19:34:56 -0400

Um, just a *huge* shot in the dark here, but, since the same thing happens on both of your units, wouldn't that be a problem with your internet? I know when our internet was going down a lot before we figured it all out RSS gave me the most difficulty. I have been able to successfully download one podcast without downloading another or all of the others. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>