[icon-discuss] Re: RSS reader problems unbearable now

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 18:23:34 -0500

I did that.  It doesn't work.  Thanks anyway!

Chase Crispin
Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to
be website!
Blog:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
 APH training video feed:
http://www.youtube.com/BraillePlus/
Note:  Most RSS readers and Podcatchers don't support this type of feed.
You can try, however, you just might have to open the page in Internet
Explorer and see what happens.
 e-mail:
chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx