[icon-discuss] Re: RSS filters

  • From: "MICHAEL MCDONALD" <MMCDONALD@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 07:12:11 -0400

RSS Filters need some work to get them to be usable.  I switched the way
I did HTML filtering, so they won't work in the new version, but I want
to get them working again.  Hopefully it won't be too long before they
are working again, but I can't give a time frame at this point.

Mike

>>> christopher.h.moore@xxxxxxxxxxx 04/07/07 02:09PM >>>
Hello,
I found the filters item in the rss menu.  The idea of filtering out
the 'before' and "after' stuff in an rss feed is a good one.  Can
someone post some instructions on how to use the filter.  I've tried
it, but haven't had much success.  One of the things it asks for is a
url which I don't have at my fingertips.  If you're filtering an
existing rss entry, the system should already have this info.

It will certainly be a help to here just the desired text without all
the advertising that goes along with it.

Chris