[icon-discuss] RSS filters

  • From: Chris Moore <christopher.h.moore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 14:09:45 -0400

Hello,
I found the filters item in the rss menu.  The idea of filtering out
the 'before' and "after' stuff in an rss feed is a good one.  Can
someone post some instructions on how to use the filter.  I've tried
it, but haven't had much success.  One of the things it asks for is a
url which I don't have at my fingertips.  If you're filtering an
existing rss entry, the system should already have this info.

It will certainly be a help to here just the desired text without all
the advertising that goes along with it.

Chris