[icon-discuss] RSS and Podcast Trouble

  • From: "Jan Stirbens" <jstirbens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 01:53:02 -0400

Hello"

I am using an Icon with the latest version and build.  I am not able to
access the RSS or Podcast.  When I press keys "43," my Icon  says nothing.
When I access the help menu at this point, the Icon will read the help but
won't let me close out of it until I go to end task and stop RSS from
running.
I also tried accessing the RSS and Podcast menues from the work space.  The
Icon just says "RSS" and if I arrow down, "podcast."  But when I try to
select either of these, nothing happens.  I tried doing a reflash but
couldn't get it to work.  So I had a sighted person try it and they couldn't
get it to reflash either.  Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Jan

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx