[icon-discuss] Question for anybody using Samobile on their Icon/Braille plus.

  • From: "Margaret Roman " <teragram@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 12:13:49 -0400

Hi all,

I recently contacted Serotek about using their network with the Icon.  The
person I spoke with believed  that one can only download the movies and
nothing else, like say, books or newspapers or feeds, etc.  Can somebody
currently using the SA-mobile network tell me if that's actually correct?
The person in question wasn't all that familiar with the arrangement between
the two companies.

While the movies are great, they're not my main interest which is why I'm
asking this question.

All help much appreciated,

Margaret