[icon-discuss] Re: Question for all Braille,Plus owners; also getting somewindow-shopping time with the But

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:39:07 -0500

Hi Chase. . . I may bring you some disappointment. . . but the gunmetal
Livery of the ICON. . . is just that. . . only a livery.  In other words,
the ICON has now a special coat of enamel on the plastic that looks like
gunmetal.  Apparently it's a look consider very cool in current cell
phones.  I wish it were a magnesium case instead. . . but cost would be
likely prohibitive.
I do not know if BP will be transitioning to the new looks.

Saluti,

G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who
were guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who
questioned the most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

Chase Crispin <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/16/2008 05:07 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
[icon-discuss] Re: Question for all Braille,Plus owners;        also
getting somewindow-shopping time with the But

Will we ever get this instead of the plastic on the BP?