[icon-discuss] Re: Question about the noise level of the keys

  • From: "MICHAEL MCCARTY" <mmccarty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:23:56 -0400

She would have gotten over it if I'd been her student.

>>> rml695@xxxxxxxxxxx 04/16/08 09:40PM >>>

Understand that I have not actually seen the unit myself, but I remember having
a professor who forbade laptops (except for me because I was a special case)
because she thought the keyboard was too noisy - she hated the "click click
click" sound. Essentailly I didn't want a set of keys that would be so loud
that they'd annoy a teacher while a student was trying to take notes from a
lecture situation.
From: ljgehres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: Question about the noise level of the keys
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:38:34 -0700

Hmm, I must be unique as I think the Braille+ keys
are quiet, especially compared with the Braille 'n Speak.