[icon-discuss] Re: Possible bug?

  • From: "Schlank, Alan" <Alan.Schlank@xxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 14:54:27 -0400

Hi Joe,

Yes, but this does no good if you are looking for a file after finding a
folder. If you try to find something beginning with, say, the letter c
and you find a folder that way, you must arrow through all the remaining
folders to get to the file list to find files beginning with c.

Alan

Alan Schlank

508 Test Engineer

508 Engineering Division