[icon-discuss] Podcasts missing?

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chasec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 16:50:31 -0600

Hi.
Does anyone know why my podcasts are disappearing?
I don't have all of my podcasts in the blind Cool Tech  Folder.
The oldest podcast that my RSS reader is showing is sheep walk, but if I
look in the podcasts folder in the hard drive, New Tutorials released is the
oldest one.
New tutorials released is 2 podcasts older than sheep walk.
I also am missing some podcasts such as Unzip them all, Rapcity Tutorial
info, and some other ones.
However, when I look in the file explorer, they are there.
Does anyone know how I can make those podcasts show up in the RSS reader?