[icon-discuss] Re: Podcast Downloading is Failing

  • From: "MICHAEL MCDONALD" <MMCDONALD@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 10:59:40 -0400

If you would like to send me your database file, I can look to see what is
going on.  The file is on the flash drive and is /home/root/db/rss.db.

Thanks,
Mike

>>> sbauer53@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/08/08 10:51AM >>>
Under the new 1.1.1 release, I am unable to successfully download all
of the Podcasts I have set up.

Before the upgrade, all feeds worked perfectly.

Before I start deleting files and things I maybe should not do, I
figured I would post this message.

Stay Smooth!

Steve Bauer
http://www.jazznotes.net