[icon-discuss] Re: [Pdabeta] GPS solutions was RE: Bookshelf right arrow and 3 Key

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: public beta list for Icon and Braille+ <pdabeta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 09:15:58 -0400

hey why not keep it simple, just use a bluetooth gps receiver. and rather than
inventing the wheel, just modify loadstone gps to run on the icon. why reinvent
the wheel?

Josh

Josh Kennedy
jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx

On Jul 9, 2010, at 9:06 AM, Richard Turner wrote:

> When was Larry's article posted?  It looks like June 28, or was that just
> the date the page was last updated?
>
> I'm glad to see that GPS is still being considered.   I assume this would
> involve sending the units back to get a GPS chip installed if it ever
> becomes reality?
>
> Richard
> "Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it."
> Jane Wagner

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx