[icon-discuss] Re: Pairing Braille+ with Refreshabraill 18

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <boggessr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:45:21 -0500

Hi, Rick,
I think your problem is that you are getting into the Bluetooth manager to
pair the Refreshabraille.  What you need to do is to hold down program 1.
Here are the steps you should follow.
1.  Make sure bluetooth is turned off.
2.  Hold down program one until you get to the Braille display manager.
3.  Press select on bluetooth.
4.  When it asks you to make sure your device is on, press okay.
5.  Now, when the list of bluetooth devices shows up, you need to choose
your Refreshabraille18's name.  For example, mine is Refreshabraille Chase
Crispin.
6.  In the next list, choose APH Refreshabraille.
7.  At this point, you will be asked for the pairing code.  Type in 1234 and
press OK.
The display should now be paired.
HTH,

Chase Crispin