[icon-discuss] Okay, I give up, where is it?

  • From: "Kathy Szinnyey" <joyfulrenegade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 14:38:49 -0500

All right. I downloaded my first audio book from NLS, and I've quite
forgotten how to access it.  All I see is the name of the book with the .zip
extension.  Or I see the name of the book with extensions only those smarter
than I know about, like .ofl or something like that.  Where do I go from
here?

Peace,
Kathy  Oh, is there some choice about importing I guess, somewhere?

Listen to Kathy and Fred on the Web at

http://www.live365.com/stations/cityslackers/

http://www.fredkate.libsyn.com