[icon-discuss] Re: Oh no, I seriously need help ASAP!

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Icon-Discuss@Freelists. Org" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 21:39:54 -0500

Joe:
It appears that all of your messages are coming through twice.  This has
happened for the last two days.  Just thought I would let you know.

Chase Crispin
Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to
be website!
Blog:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
 APH training video feed:
http://www.youtube.com/BraillePlus/
Note:  Most RSS readers and Podcatchers don't support this type of feed.
You can try, however, you just might have to open the page in Internet
Explorer and see what happens.
 e-mail:
chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx