[icon-discuss] Re: No problems with RSS

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 08:46:27 -0500

Same here.  I use the RSS program every day, several times a day to get
newsfeed. . . that's how I keep update on news events rather than
listening to the 'tube'. never a glitch.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who
were guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who
questioned the most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/11/2008 08:37 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
[icon-discuss] No problems with RSS

Hello,
I have heard a lot of negativity about the RSS manager. However, I have
never had any problems with mine. I have done podcasts, subscribed to
feeds and downloaded them, opened articles, ETC. I am not sure why some
problems have come up, but I have never had any issues.
Thanks
Nimer J

--
Nimer M Jaber
Confidentiality Notice:

website:
http://www.nimer.biz.vi
To email me, please click on the following link.
nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:
nimer.jaber

For answers to the most frequently asked questions about Icon and Braille
+, Visit