[icon-discuss] No problems with RSS

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 07:37:13 -0600

Hello,
I have heard a lot of negativity about the RSS manager. However, I have never had any problems with mine. I have done podcasts, subscribed to feeds and downloaded them, opened articles, ETC. I am not sure why some problems have come up, but I have never had any issues.
Thanks
Nimer J

--
Nimer M Jaber
Confidentiality Notice:

website:
http://www.nimer.biz.vi
To email me, please click on the following link.
nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:
nimer.jaber