[icon-discuss] Re: Next chat to be open forum for questions.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 13:58:19 -0700

Accessible World very generously donated the chat room for our use. We appreciate it very much. It gives us a very powerful tool for presenting and moderation. The TC software has its quirks, but so does everything. It would be almost impossible to do presentations of the type we do without interruption witha client that allowed people to talk over each other. ----- Original Message ----- From: "chase crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>