[icon-discuss] Next chat to be open forum for questions.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 08:34:12 -0700

Hello all,

Due to the great number of new features, and the overwhelming number of
questions regarding them, Michael and I are going to hold an open chat on
Tuesday, April 8, at our usual time of 8:30 Eastern, 7:30 Central, 6:30
Mountain, and 5:30 Pacific.  Feel free to come and join us to get real time
answers to your questions about this release and all its features.

Once again, the chatroom is at the folloing link:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs3a3fa151e8a9
Jenny Axler
LevelStar LLC