[icon-discuss] Re: NLS books import folder

  • From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 04:43:36 -0700

Hi,
You may want to share the library folder too on the Icon and copy the zip
file of the nls book into the Import folder, which is a sub-folder of the
books folder in the Library folder.
Or, if you are using the Icon to select and copy the file, after selecting
the file from your computer; navigate to your library\books\import folder
and copy the zip file there.
That way, when you run the bookshelf, the Icon will find the book and unzip
it and have it ready to go on the recent books list.

Richard

  _____