[icon-discuss] Re: NLS books import folder

  • From: "Kathy Szinnyey" <joyfulrenegade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 06:05:24 -0500

About those import folders . . . or not.  I don't know if this will be helpful
or if I'm missing something somewhere, but I was able to download an NLS book,
go right into the bookshelf and just hit Copy Books to the Bookshelf (first
item on that menu)  and the book appeared after a few minutes.  I guess this
works only if you want to download one book at at time, though.  No, actually,
I think the Braille Plus will just grab whatever books need copying and just
copy them.  I didn't need to copy and paste, move anything anywhere.  Just
going to the bookshelf, hitting copy books to Bookshelf, and I'm good to go.

Peace,
Kathy

Listen to Kathy and Fred on the Web at

http://www.live365.com/stations/cityslackers/