[icon-discuss] Re: NLS Key not working

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 10:36:38 -0400

I can not get the unit to set the time via the the internet. I get a message time server not found. Wireless is turned on and I can browse the web some times with out the browser locking up. When the browser crashes, if I go to task manager, I have 2 incidents of the browser running and have to stop both to bring the unit back to life. Very strange.

Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>