[icon-discuss] Re: My latest youtube videos are posted.

  • From: "Johnny Lam" <johnnybrl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 17:59:26 -0700

Hi Chase, it would be cool if you could do the Icon demonstrations on Mp3 format and put them on your blog so we can download and listen to them.

I've gotten my icon for about a month now, and I'm really happy with it. When my cousin comes to stay with us, he likes to listen to the audio books with me. lol.

Anyway, I liked your podcast you did on the Icon on blind cool tech. That was pretty good.

And my friend Tim liked the podcast too.

Anyway, have a good day.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx> To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <lmacdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <dana.crispin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 5:38 PM
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: My latest youtube videos are posted.

Thanks for the suggestion!
I'll work on this tomorrow!
On Wed, 28 May 2008 17:24:23 -0700, Paul Henrichsen wrote:

Hi, Chase. Have you thought of just making those mp3 files on your blog
which could be downloaded to the icon?