[icon-discuss] Re: My first experience with file sharing

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 12:33:49 -0700

I wondered if it was a security issue as well, but I can connect my braille
note and my two laptops wirelessly.
If I go to the network manager on my pc and have it search for devices, it
sees the braille plus. I can then have it send a shortcut to my desktop. If
I turn on wireless on my braille plus and press enter on the desktop
shortcut, I see the folders on my braille plus which I have shared.
I can transfer contents into and out of those folders.