[icon-discuss] Mixed Braille Text Results

  • From: "Bob Martin" <kc3fi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 21:43:06 -0400

Thanks, Group:

The test document I wrote isn't pretty and not totally accurate but I will
be able to make any corrections before I send out the meeting minutes.  Had
to get out my Computer Braille Reference Card for a few reminders including
the commands for begin and end caps.  They came out as math symbols and did
not as shift characters.  Think I will leave those out and change call signs
in final Word Document.

I have learned a lot in a couple of weeks but not there yet.

Thanks Again!
Bob Martin

EchoLink Node - 55127
Please visit http://www.wan-leatonks.net.