[icon-discuss] Loading feeds

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Icon and Braille Plus discussion list" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 20:24:13 -0400

Hi all:

Now that I've updated to Version 1.1 on the Braille Plus, I'm encountering a problem when I start the RSS reader. The reader says, "Loading feeds" and that's it. It never comes back with the feeds list, and I finally have to stop the program with the Task Manager. I've tried resetting the unit, but this doesn't help. Any advice will be appreciated.

Steve

Icon Discuss Mailing List
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.freelists.org/list/icon-discuss