[icon-discuss] LevelStar Phone System Update

  • From: "Guido Corona" <guido@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 12:15:12 -0500

All, The LevelStar phone system today remains offline for maintenance and a
major structural update. Our telephone system provider is on site and
working on the issue.

I will inform you as soon as the LevelStar phone system resumes normal
operations. In the meantime, if you need to speak with any LevelStar staff,
email:

support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please include your name, phone number, and reason for calling.  We will
call you back as soon as possible.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you once again
for your patience!

Guido

Guido D. Corona

Director Marketing