[icon Discussions] Re: LevelStar Orion 18 at the 2011 NFB National Convention

  • From: David hilbert Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmcoats00@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 07:01:32 -0400

like I said, one in the same.

On Jul 3, 2011, at 1:32 AM, William & Pamela wrote:

No, one is a company of sorts, the other is a software application.
You or I can purchase System Access and use it, without inviting SeroTalk.
SeroTalk or maybe its Serotech may own the software System Access, but they
don't have to be present each time it is used.
Yes, SeroTalk uses System Access when they do their talks or presentations,
but you can't actually say they are one in the same.