[icon-discuss] Keys not working on Braille+

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chasec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 08:17:29 -0600

Hi.  I am having a very annoying problem with my Braille+.  I turned on my
Braille+ this morning, and it worked perfectly.  I had my laptop on, and my
Braille+ was almost dead.  I brought it over to my laptop and plugged it in.
I went to turn the wireless off, and program 2 wouldn't work when I held it
to turn wireless off, and it didn't work when I pressed it to open the
network manager.  I Thought that I would be able to open it from the
applications menu, but when I pressed the applications key it didn't do
anything.  I tried holding it to bring up the task manager, but that didn't
work either.  Finally, I tried to do a reboot.  Sometimes, when my Braille
keyboard isn't working, I reboot and it fixes the problem.  I tried
rebooting, but it wouldn't do anything.  I can get star and number to work,
but not program 1.
It is just the top three keys on my Braille+ that don't work.
Does anyone know a way that I can fix this problem?

Thanks for any help!