[icon-discuss] Ivona voices compared to....

  • From: "Levelstar Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 13:54:24 -0500

Martha, assessing the quality of a text-to-speech by listening to a podcast
recorded in a noisy environment may be a little difficult.

The good news is that you can evaluate the Ivona II voices on your own
Windows computer.  A 30 days trial is downloadable at no cost from ivona.com.
The Ivona voices are compatible with SAPI 5.  I have run them successfully
with K1000.

Please do share your comparative impressions with us after you played with
Ivona.

G.

Guido D. Corona
Levelstar LLC.