[icon-discuss] Re: Is this feature available?

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:51:07 -0400

That is a great idea, and it is something we have discussed.  There is a
little more foundation work we need to do to make that happen, but I bet
you can expect to see it within a few months.

>>> matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx Friday, April 27, 2007 6:37:52 AM >>>
Hello, I was thinking of a feature which would be a handy tool when
needed.
I'm assuming that it's not in the firmware. If you've been without
online
access for a bit, or would just like to have the Icon be a little more
automated while you're doing other things, could there possibly be a
feature
which would go online, update podcast content, download all subscribed
issues and podcasts, and collect e-mail? In this way, someone who has
only
occasional online access while on vacation could get everything done in
bit faster time, without forgetting certain tasks.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com